Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why we wake up and do it all again.

Once in awhile we geat a review that etches a much needed smile. This is from a young man at the low end of my intended audience for Flashpoint: Book One of the Underground:

"The only reason I read this book is because I was bored and my mother gave me something to do. At first I was skeptical but upon reading it, it didn’t disappoint for even a fraction of a millisecond. I read this book in twenty-four hours flat. Star Wars, The Matrix, X-Men, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter versus Flashpoint. No contest. Thank you, Frank Creed, for giving me yet another obsession."--Joshua Hokstad

Wow. How can that not brighten one's day?

Faith,
f

2 comments:

Author Sue Dent said...

*Sue scratches head* I wake up and do it all again because Ceed got a good review--hmmm--OHHHH, I get it! LOL

You're lucky. I've not managed to get Joshua to actually write up a review for Forever Richard. You must've REALLY blown his socks off. :D

Frank Creed said...

I loved his honesty--mom threw this book at me, but I can't find my socks! 8D

Did you send him Dairy Queen cupons like I did? Those may have helped.
8D

Faith,
f